 Technic / *11296 (-5)
  Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:HA1tD4.Ay4@lugnet.com... (...) Does it look like this? (URL) have no idea which set it comes with other than it is very old. I have 5 of this brick and I cant find any partnumber for this. Some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

Could be this set (pre-technic): (URL) can also look at the instructions: (URL) Parvin (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

I have 3 black 1x2 bricks with hole just like a normal 1x2 technic beam - but this one is different: the stud do not have holes there is no "tube" inside the brick, it is hollow it does not have the sunken outside it is sunken somehow, the top over (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) I really like this model. Well done lego, the legendary technic is back. The rear wheels do not appear to be those from the 8466 off-roader. They seem to be smaller like the RC car, which means it has new bubble tyres. I wonder why the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

Recently I visited Evert van Wichen’s site and there I saw his latest creation: a Liebherr R954B tracked excavator: (URL) scale is 1:13 and the machine really looks like his big brother, just like all models of Evert. But this excavator reminds me (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact