 Technic / *10651 (-5)
  Re: LJ redux

(...) Hi Mark! I especially like this picture: (URL) cool how the camera flash reflects in the lights and the tree to the left looks like it's bending away from the LJ! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LJ redux

Oh hey I never got a chance to mention how cool this LJ is. IT'S COOL! Yep, I gotta get back to my roots and try something like this again. Any chance we could go 4 Wheel'n with the Cherokee and I'll drive this: (URL) the LJ could barrel across that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LJ redux

Sorry for the double post, I wanted to get this to the other groups. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Visual Wheel Helper to match rims & tires - now online

Hello. I just completed a Visual Wheel Helper that matches rims to tyres: (URL) page features pictures along with descriptions and partnumbers. Every picture is linked to the Bricklink catalog page (and from there to the Peeron catalog page), to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: modular bot

yeah the head can eat its tail :) but worm-walk can be done like wave or something like that so what do you think about it it's needed to have many rcxes :) regards pixel "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact