 Technic / *10621 (-5)
  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

James Stacey wrote in message ... (...) I had a lot of Britains farm machinery when I was a kid too, although it has long gone, who knows where. I loved it at the time and played with it a lot. They are still producing it, too, right? There are a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) did you remove the "nospam_", well now it's real mailto:s.mientki@mailbox.kun.nl Stef (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) <snip> (...) Very nicely done! I tried the 8475 motors with the ZNAP props and it didn't generate a good enough force of air. Back to the drawing board! Keep up the great work! Dave K (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) wait for movies i need some room for them but stef mientki is not available (undeliverable post :(( (...) yours. don't do too long skirt it drags on the surface and make a lot of resistance (...) the skirt has to be bent underneath the body it (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: hovercraft

hi becky it's too small and i'ven't got any :(( but it's interesting to check it and find the answer would you plz do it i mean to compare my design of propeller to your idea in case of blowing :)) pixel "Rebecca Taylor" <arellcat@NOSPAMyahoo.com> (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact