 Technic / *10596 (-5)
  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) [snap] This is not a new problem. There are several parts that used to crack relatively easy. Among these are the ones shown on your picture: Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular (URL) Connector Toggle Joint Toothed (URL) prone to this problem (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H69yzJ.2or@lugnet.com... (...) Tempo (...) Prix (...) for (...) to (...) model. For (...) moves (...) the car (...) build." (...) The translation is good, but the source page is not (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Well, I have similar experience, and my opinion is it's because of age. My oldest parts did the same and I didn't do anything wrong to them (I mean things like lot of load, stress or anything) All I did was I built a model and than I left it (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) I just want to agree. If you can, try to find as much pictures as you can, auto magazines are quite good source, car retailers sometimes offer quite exact sketche (It of course won't help if you're trying to build 1912 bugatti or military (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

hi axles can be unbent some of mine were bent now they are not :) you can do it in hands but carefully and about joiners didn't you set your model on open sun light, did you my legoland bricks especialy small parts break more easly than before they (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact