 Technic / *10576 (-10)
  RE: Making a model of an real life car

(...) First, pick which wheels you want to use. Since LEGO has a limited number of wheels to choose from, the wheels you pick will set the scale for your model. Next, I try to find an exact side view of the car. Front, back, and top views also help (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: A Really Cool MOC - Air Powered Air Propelled

This thing is ABSOLUTELY super cool. Indeed a challenge to beat. Will probebly run a few inches more with the slick tires from set 8422. Hm, also eye-catching color-scheme :-) Klaas (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: technic turntable mould difference

(...) I haven't taken pictures yet - from the question I understand he maintains the list of parts for bricklink / lugnet ? What is the emailaddress ? Mark-Jan (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Making a model of an real life car

Hello, I've never tried this before, so could anyone give me some tip about making a scale model in Lego of an actual car? I have pictures, movies, games, and lots of other info about the car, but don't know where to start and what I have to look (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Sent the pictures to Clark Corner yet? Duq "Mark-Jan Bastian" <markjan@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:H67DIo.84u@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  technic turntable mould difference

Hello, I'm building a very solid turntable base, and found a problem with one of the turntables I bought via bricklink. All the turntables I have used to have little dents at the base, also at the side which has the three bottom mounting holes. But, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another cement mixer......

(...) I will do. Dennis (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it)

  A Really Cool MOC - Air Powered Air Propelled

Hey fellas, Here's a really cool MOC, literally: (URL) by fellow engine-building fanatic, Paul Krieg, whose creations are amazing to say the least. It's the first of a new class of vehicles - an APAPV for sure. We could organise a competition for (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Another cement mixer......

(...) Hi Dennis, This model, built in collaboration with my frien Fabio Sali is fully operational as you specified, but naturally, due to the weigh (4/4,2 Kg) there's a problem .. it's very slow. Thank to Fabio suspension setup, and a good downgear (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing

(...) Or 4 hand pumps, like I used to power my v4 engine: (URL) H Nielsen (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact