 Technic / *10351 (-5)
  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

TJ, Mark has graciously allowed his picture to be added to my Brickshelf comparison page. Here's a deep link until the moderation is done: (URL) that helps, Clark Visit my Vintage Parts pages, submissions always welcome: (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox

what do u thing about my idea for back suspension? (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: front wheel drive system

hi what about including this (URL) McLean" <vstar@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:H2KInz.I0H@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (8 (...) steering (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

(...) an image of the new motor? thanks, TJ (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: something i said?

(...) Nice one, Mike! I've added it to the gears page: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact