 Technic / *10346 (-10)
  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

I too, just got one of these, though it shipped in August from PITSCO. All of the things you mention. I thought I had a bad one. But I am giving it the benefit of the doubt, and it seems to operate well. I have not done a no-load rotation count test (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cartoon Network

(...) My 5 yr old absolutely glazes over when this comes one, as far as he is concerned it does not get any better than this. -Aaron- #279 (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: something i said?

Nice work. I think you forgot to relocate the axles when you changed to the bevel gears. The way it's drawn the 5L axles penetrate the teeth of the 16-tooth gears and the bevel gears intrude on the adjacent axles. (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  New Version of 9V Geared Motor

I hope this isn't old news - at least I couldn't find any mention of it here, so... While rummaging through a new copy of the Ultimate Builders Set (#3800), I noticed that the 9V mini-motor that came with the set was somewhat different than ones (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: something i said?

okay, i fixed a problem with semantics on the first part of the main page. the link to the new diff has been fixed so look, build, enjoy. m. p.s. sorry about the top posting, but it was my original message :) "Mike Fusion" <mikefusion@hotmail.com> (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:H3zu1H.Mpy@lugnet.com... (...) these (...) will (...) $139.99 Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

(...) By comparison, how much were S@H selling them for? Kerry (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Will you eventually add legs? Will the legs be fixed or will they have motors in them as well? Don't tell me you plan on giving it the ability to walk?!? Stuff (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Tony! Thanks, The spine will be mounted on two Technic Turntables. This will be the main bearing. I'm gonna see if a side twist can be addded. We'll see what kind of room I end up with. But for sure tech from LBB and GG will make it's way into the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Da Jama!!!!! This mecha has got the most articulated I have ever seen! You've got the look, you got touch, you got everything! (I thing that's from a cheesy Bee Gees song :^) Are you going to make the spine section have some bend to it? Great (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact