 Technic / *10341 (-10)
  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:H3zu1H.Mpy@lugnet.com... (...) these (...) will (...) $139.99 Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

(...) By comparison, how much were S@H selling them for? Kerry (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Will you eventually add legs? Will the legs be fixed or will they have motors in them as well? Don't tell me you plan on giving it the ability to walk?!? Stuff (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Tony! Thanks, The spine will be mounted on two Technic Turntables. This will be the main bearing. I'm gonna see if a side twist can be addded. We'll see what kind of room I end up with. But for sure tech from LBB and GG will make it's way into the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Da Jama!!!!! This mecha has got the most articulated I have ever seen! You've got the look, you got touch, you got everything! (I thing that's from a cheesy Bee Gees song :^) Are you going to make the spine section have some bend to it? Great (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Mission 3 & 4 Completed Arm Merge / Head Fit Rotation Sensor fitted to Head's Left and Right motion at the bottom of the neck. Upper Shoulder Support Completed. Chest thought. 15 Motors at present stage. ===...=== (URL) 5 Begin Spine Effort. - (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  something i said?

crossposted to lugnet. technic just wondering if i did anything wrong, i posed a problem a while back and haven't gotten any responses.... but anyways, there is an update to my website: (URL) will find a new page that has a new differential which (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Controller for Technic Pneumatic Models

MLCad file and rendering of the controller I used at the Croydon show. Three "channel" electric, three "channel" pneumatics and a thumb exerciser! deep link - (URL) - (URL) - would be better if the bottom corners were curved to fit nicer into the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2003 Sets.

They were just awful Kyle. I have a set of images from the site if you want them. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 2003 Sets.

Whatever it was, it has been removed. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact