 Technic / *10311 (-10)
  2003 Sets.

I'm going to have to actually buy these gawd awful things for Bionicle parts. (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

(...) suspension??? (...) a (...) wouldn´t (...) And here is my contribution to the "smallest front wheel steering with independent suspension but not with drive". I've probably cheated by using only the springs from a small damper (part 731 & 732). (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Street Sensation instructions on my site

FYI, if anyone downloaded the ZIP file, they may want to redownload it. I just finished rebuilding one for a coworker (he gave up due to the online instructions not cutting it), and in the process found various problems with some of the pics (extra (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Street Sensation instructions on my site

(...) Cross-posted to lugnet.inst Jake -- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Street Sensation instructions on my site

(URL) created these instructions after having a hard time building the Street Sensation using the Lego Bit or online instructions - the contrast on the instructions is too low, so all the black parts meld into each other, making it hard to see what (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Magnetic Coupling

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:H3pu6E.4J@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Page 284 of Jin Sato's Lego Mindstorms Book I never could figure out where the mounts came from for this device. -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Magnetic Coupling

Some time ago, there was a post describing a magnetic shaft coupling constructed with 3-blade technic rotors and train magnets. Does anyone know where this information and/or pictures are posted? TIA, -Rob. (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Just restin' (...) Woo hoo! Red woulda been good, but I can live with light grey 8?P (...) Well, I dont think TLC will do this routinely - probably because of the size of the set, and the fact that it's impossible to discern whats going on in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Ctoon

Something I picked up from cartoon orbit after entering the contest. (URL) to get it is master. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Indeed. (...) I speculate that this was a special effort, done because of the importance and size of (and excitement about) this set, that required special permission, and that the conversion process from internal #s to LDraw numbers was non (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact