 Storage / 99
Re: Official LEGO Storage Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:12:22 GMT

Look so nice, and convenient too. Is it from 1998 service catalog?...I thought
that all the service catalogs in Europe should be same (since there is also a UK
flag besides others in my 1998 service flyer)

Are they still available, and if it is, How much are their prices?

Thanks,

Selçuk

Carbon 60 wrote:

I have managed to scan and upload the pictures of LEGO's idea of storage.  It
is a picture from a UK Service Brochure.

http://free.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/759.jpg

Carbon 60

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic