 Storage / 913
    Part Storage for Brickbay —Michael Edwards
   Hi I need a little help, with a storage solution but i don't know if you lot do the same thing I picked up a load of Lego - about 10 Gallons for 4UK pounds - which works out about $5.50 - now that's is a find :-D Anyway, i am cleaning it now, but (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Part Storage for Brickbay —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) For transient storage I use the "disposable" food storage containers. They have round bottoms and cost less than 50 cents each. Not suitable for long life but work fine for me. Way better than ziplocks (which are quite a bit cheaper) because (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Part Storage for Brickbay —Michael Edwards
    (...) Thank Larry (...) clearly (...) I will be doing this as some parts are used, i can't say they are all new, mind you, some of the stuff is new.. If you get that :-) Still no news on Brickbay yet? -- Michael - - - Please reply on (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.storage)