 Storage / 871
  Re: Building habits

(...) I think this will depend slightly on the size of your collection. As my collection has grown, I have gone to sorting by color to sorting by color _and_ size. That way, I don't have to dig through anything! Exceptions are when a piece is scarce (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I have a big enough collection to do that, but I've resisted, because when I take apart a model I don't want to have quite so many places to put things. As it is I have only 21 bins in total - though I do use Plano boxes for the little Technic (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.storage)