 Storage / 867
866  |  868
Subject:
Integrated Plastics' Add-A-Drawer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:49:47 GMT

Is anyone out there using the Add-a-Drawer storage system by
Integrated Plastics? I have about 400 of these for my electronics and
workshop parts, but I was considering using them for Lego too. I'm
just wondering if anyone has any experience with them in terms of
Lego? Particularly, I'd like to know what mix of sizes and drawer
configurations works well.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ