 Storage / 852
    Re: My Storage Labels —Tom Heverly
   (...) DAH! trademark, schmademark! I really like your label system, and I strive to be a copy-cat and one day have a vast storage system like yours. And I too shall blatently flash the lego inside icon that you made. I appreciate your work, it looks (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: My Storage Labels —Steven Combs
   (...) He really is a copy-cat. I found a great case to put my Mindstorm collection in and he ran out and bought the same case. Gotta watch this guy!!! Steven B. Combs Associate Professor (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: My Storage Labels —Tom Heverly
   DOH! isn't that some measure of genius? the ability to identify something great, and incorporate it for ones' self? =) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)