 Storage / 789
788  |  790
Subject:
Stackable Storage? Try These
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:21:02 GMT

Here's what I use for the zillions of 2x4 and 2x2 bricks I've got:

The ZAG company calls it a "Professional Deep Organizer". It also comes with
eight plastic compartments which you can rearrange or remove altogether (as
in above photo).

Go to ZAG's website to view the product information and a picture that
includes the eight red compartments:

http://www.zag.co.il/products4.asp?Super_id=1&Sub_Super_id=1&product_line_id=14

Finally, another shot showing how they stack:

They're kind of hard to see at first, but look in the center of the photo
for the black suitcase-like objects with red handles.

They're available at The Home Depot or through the ZAG website. Price at
Home Depot (in Texas, anyway): $14.00. But they carry a lot.

Peace,

Pat