 Storage / 759
    Lego Storage Thoughts —John D. Forinash
    Last weekend, I got a chance to break out the Lego again and work on some stuff that I'd like to build. I couldn't find anything. I had about 25 gallons of unsorted Lego, and another 10 or so gallons of sorted-in-plastic-bags Lego from my last (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Lego Storage Thoughts —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) This is an almost constant condition for my collection (having gallons of unsorted pieces). (...) I've spent the last week's evenings and have just managed to sort most of my littlest pieces from the gallons mentioned above. (...) Yep! Been (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)