 Storage / 725
    Re: the evolution of lego sorting —Remy Evard
   (...) Yep... I also have quite a pile of collections I've picked up on Ebay and in local garage sales. I actually sort those independently of my main pile, and only integrate them once I've either completed all the sets that I can from the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: the evolution of lego sorting —William Brumbach
   (...) I am still undecided about comingling pieces. I have mixed some smaller elements together in Akro but have kept apart larger bricks. A 20 year old yellowing white brick is in stark contrast to something from 3033. (...) I think it is for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)