 Storage / 648
Re: LEGO organization on a budget. Is it possible?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:37:55 GMT

The most inexpensive storage unit is the resealable plastic bag. You can buy
these in snack, sandwich, quart and gallon sizes, usually 50 or 100 in a box
for several bucks. You can store smaller bags in larger ones, so your gallon
bag might contain all 1 x n plates, while smaller interior bags separate by
size and/or color.

KMart frequently puts their storage containers at a 2 for 1 special. I've
probably bought 10 or so of the 36 or 60 drawer organizers (when I am
patient enough to wait for the sale) for about $8 each. I've also found some
good organizer prices at Walmart occasionally. The organizer drawers are
more durable but less flexible than the plastic bags, so I use both.

"Adam Myers" <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Here is my problem.  I currently have four 18 gallon rubbermaid bins • filled
with PBB's.  Unfortuantely, bulk rubbermaid storage makes small parts (and
sometimes larger ones) a pain to find.  So today after looking for a • computer
piece that I had only one of and spending 45 min doing so I decided to
organize my LEGOs.  However I only have about $100 to spend.  Any ideas??

Adam