 Storage / 609
    Re: My beautiful methods of storage —Michael Firman
   (...) Yeah, but if all your parts are built into models (as mine usually are) you don't need to store. I only break up models when I need the parts for another model, and then I use the left over peices to build something else. This leaves me with a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: My beautiful methods of storage —Geoffrey Hyde
   There is also the problem of whether you're continually rebuilding and unbuilding a model, to consider as well. If you're doing something like taking several hundred pieces apart in order to construct something totally different, then you're likely (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)