 Storage / 601
  A brick sorter?

I am wondering if anyone has made a brick sorter using Lego mindstorms or another robotics set (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A brick sorter?

(...) I recently made one which could sort white, gray and black 2x2 bricks into compatments. I did it more as an experiment than to serve any practicle purpose. I could probably get ti to work out the size of the bricks too, as I did have a motor (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A brick sorter?

I was wondering if someone built one that could sort all sizes. I wan't to dump in a box of legos and have them sorted by color. I think it's a good chalenge (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)