 Storage / 532
  Re: Help! Mildew "infection"

Tim Rueger <rueger@io.com> wrote in message news:FtEDEK.GIE@lugnet.com... (...) The least fun, but most reliable way to get rid of mildew odor is to empty the closet and wash the walls, floor, ceiling and shelves with Lysol (using the concentrate, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Help! Mildew "infection"

(...) [...] Ok, that'll handle the mildewy stuff in the closet itself, but I have a sinking feeling that the rest of my Lego boxes also will start to smell of mildew. Is there any good way to fix that? (If there is, I can clean up new acquisitions (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Help! Mildew "infection"

(...) Get them out of the cardboard boxes, and store them in those large rubbermaid (or other) storage containers. Sizes may vary, but they are best for your bricks. If you don't plan on accessing them immediately, seal them with packing tape. Mine (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.storage)