 Storage / 523
Re: Ouch! Beware of "Glass"!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Matt Penney writes:
My clear "Glass" pieces (Canopies and train style windows) are starting to • show
small scratches.

Any Suggestions?

I've been thinking about your problem for a couple of weeks and have a
suggestion.  I noticed at a local hobby and craft store that they carry a line
of variously-sized Ziploc-style plastic bags.  There should be enough sizes so
that you could put each window/glass piece into its own bag so that there
wouldn't be any friction to create those scratches.  If I remeber correctly
they only cost $.50 to $1.00 per 25 to 50 bags.  I didn't catch the brand but
I can go back and find it for you if you like.

John