 Storage / 52
    Re: How do you clean legos? —Ed "Boxer" Jones
   (...) I use Palmolive and warm water. One thing I also do is I have a large wire seive (basically like window screen only finer) that I place in a larger pot of water and soap. That makes draining them much easier. For drying, I air dry them. I have (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: How do you clean legos? —Tom McDonald
   (...) Hmm. Interesting. Never thought of draining them. Usually I shake the bigger drops out with my hand. (...) Definitely. Air-drying and cotton, the only ways to go. I use towels. Never used a blow-dryer for that though. Anyone ever tried (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)