 Storage / 510
  Storag/Sorting system

Hi all, As you know, I prefer the use of Plano tackle boxes for storing my Technic collection. My kid's collection is another story. The twins have about 10 of the Rubbermaid transparent boxes with folding lids. The question for all of you is: Would (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storag/Sorting system

(...) I have a Box-4-Blox and I use it frequently. It is useful for a rough separation of big pieces from tiny pieces, but most of the pieces end up on the second-from-bottom level. I use the B4B to store unsorted pieces until I can get around to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)