 Storage / 472
    Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —William A. Swanberg
   I can't answer your second question, but as to your first, there is one right answer as to how to sort your Legos: whatever works best for you. My personal preference is to sort everything by size, as I easily see the different colors and pick out (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —Chris Phillips
   (...) I recently found a great way to sort LEGO by both color and shape. My experience has been that it is much easier to find a particular color in a bin of same-shape parts than it is to find a particular shape in a bin of same- color parts, so if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)