 Storage / 44
Re: Storage for the Anal Retentive (Like ME!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 20:05:58 GMT

Sean M. Kenney wrote in message <361E1921.90293618@remus.rutgers.edu>...
... I love those little storage cabinets you can get at hardware stores,
the ones that are designed for nuts & bolts and things.  I keep all of
my non-rectangular plates & bricks in them: control sticks, 1x1 plates,
minifig heads, cylnders, trees, you name it.

For the "bulk" pieces (regular rectangular bricks) I found some great
ZAG bins at Home Depot (and bought about 100!) ... each bin has a
seperate piece in them -- one for yellow 1x1's, one for yellow 1x2's
etc.  I have a whole wall lined with these things!  (It looks pretty
sick.) :)

My trouble is the battle between organisation and accessibility. A don't
se the point of trading "sorting through general bins" for "finding the right
bin" time. So I have roughly enough bins to cover the area I can reach
reasonably easily. Now I have to start stacking upwards.

Moz