 Storage / 420
    Re: Storage needed —Frank Filz
   (...) Those are actually one of the types of bins I've rejected. It looks like they waste about half the volume (though I guess you could lay them down, alternating back down/front down so the angled parts nest). (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storage needed —James Brown
   (...) ? It looks like a flat case to me... I use something similar that I picked up at Walmart (in Canada - no idea about the states), except it's a double sided case. Kind of nice because the bins are still a decent size, and you get about twice as (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storage needed —Frank Filz
   (...) Oops, I didn't pay enough attention to the page... The CLEAR-VIEW 12-BIN ORGANIZER is the type I don't like. If the compartments in that were rectangular, it would suit my needs fairly well, it's a big enough size to hold a decent number if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)