 Storage / 390
    Color Frequency? (oops) —Jordan Maynard
   Hiya, Arg - damnable tab button. Anyway - I know alot of people sort and store their legos by color, and I was just wondering what people have found to be the normal distribution of color from buying regular boxed sets (not color-oriented brick (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Color Frequency? (oops) —Shiri Dori
     (...) Well, I had a big universal set to start me out some twelve years ago, and my big additions were Fort Legoredo, Town stuff, 6090, 4559, Pharoah's ruins, some more sets I haven't mixed with my collection yet, and one 1200 container/bucket (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Color Frequency? (oops) —Paul Davidson
   Tough to say -- my older stuff is in pieces, while my post-Dark Age stuff is mostly built. In my bins, consisting mostly of old castle and space, I have the following frequencies: 1. black 2. grey 3. white 4. blue 5. yellow 6. red 7. green 8. other (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)