 Storage / 337
Re: Plano in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:37:21 GMT

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, icehawk (<FJ4Jn6.3A0@lugnet.com>) wrote at 09:57:06

Looking at this group Plano storage seems to be the answer to my Technic
Storage issues.  Does anyone know of a supplier in the UK, preferably London.

Mark
I don't know about that, but check out ZAG storage. They are available
at B&Q, and used to be rebadged by Do It All, but I haven't been there
recently.

They are modular drawer systems. Drawers come in multiple depths, and
each drawer come with dividers, so you can have between six and one
compartment in each drawer.

You can also get bigger ones on castors :-)
--
Tony Priestman