 Storage / 248
Re: Lego Inside Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:04:34 GMT

How long ago did you post this?  March 18th can't be correct because that site
doesn't exist.  Either that or you move pretty fast.

Where's the image.  I feel so out-of-the-loop missing out on such a nice
image:(

Regs,
-Chris-

a while back a little discussion started over in Lugnet.Storage about • creating
a little "Lego Inside" logo to make stickers out of and put on our storage
systems... a take off of the "Intel Inside" logo... i hacked one together
really quick.. heh eh e.. kind of a neat idea to print on avery label stock • and
stick on your monitor... here's where you can find a copy...

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Lego_Inside_(Technic).jpg

it isn't great quality.. but i just kyped .gifs from the respective
manufacturer's sites so it's based on low-quality stuff... if anyone wants i
can hack together a higher res version in no time...

hehe!!.. enjoy!!