 Storage / 233
232  |  234
Subject:
Plano boxes found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:39:18 GMT

I started looking for Plano boxes my 'standard' way: contacting Planomolding
by e-mail to know if they have distributors in Italy. Then I would have asked
the distributor for retailers where to find Plano boxes.

While waitng for an answer by Plano (that still have to come), I tried the
"other" way. I entered the first hardware store just around the corner...
Well, they have plenty of Plano boxes of all kinds. Almost the whole Plano
catalogue available!

I wonder if this means something... :)

So I bought some nice 3700 boxes for 8.5 Euro each (about 9.5 USD) and now
have all my Technic pieces well sorted.

Just to share my satisfaction with you who helped me in finding the proper
storage solution.

Mario