 Storage / 1634
Re: Renos in my new place and my new Lego room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   Last week I removed a wall in the basement of our new house to open up the 70’s style Family room to the Lego room

Shots of the lego room http://flickr.com/photos/jeffvw/2695386445/

Shots of the reno if any one is intrested. http://flickr.com/photos/jeffvw/2696180918/in/photostream/

Jeff VW

Nice work on your LEGO® den. I especially like the pegboard walls! Walls like that open up so many cool storage and display possibilities. I also like that you have your computer set up down there as well. Must be very handy if you build in L-Draw or do any BrickFilming.

Thanks a bunch for posting pictures of your work area. It is a stunning space and I always love to see where everyone else sets up to create their masterpieces. Oh, your labels on all the different bins are quite trick as well. That is an endeavor Stacy and I are going to tackle this winter.

Nice work and happy building!

-Dave

ToT-LUG