 Storage / 1633
    Renos in my new place and my new Lego room —Jeff Van Winden
   Last week I removed a wall in the basement of our new house to open up the 70's style Family room to the Lego room Shots of the lego room (URL) Shots of the reno if any one is intrested. (URL) Jeff VW (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Renos in my new place and my new Lego room —Dave Sterling
   (...) Nice work on your LEGO® den. I especially like the pegboard walls! Walls like that open up so many cool storage and display possibilities. I also like that you have your computer set up down there as well. Must be very handy if you build in (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.storage, FTX)