 Storage / 1600
Re: My latest LEGO room in order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:51:21 GMT

In lugnet.storage, James Trobaugh wrote:
   After moving into my new house almost a year ago I finally got my LEGO room in order. Its a 10x20 room in my basement, and yes I have to share it with a HVAC unit & water heater but I take the space where I can find it.

It does give me plenty of room for storage and building space. Of course I’ve already filled it up with no room for more LEGO, but I’m sure I can find the room if needed.

That’s a really fine looking Lego room. I’m most definitely jealous of it.

Tim