 Storage / 1599
    My latest LEGO room in order —James Trobaugh
   After moving into my new house almost a year ago I finally got my LEGO room in order. Its a 10x20 room in my basement, and yes I have to share it with a HVAC unit & water heater but I take the space where I can find it. It does give me plenty of (...) (17 years ago, 19-Apr-07, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: My latest LEGO room in order —Timothy Gould
     (...) That's a really fine looking Lego room. I'm most definitely jealous of it. Tim (17 years ago, 19-Apr-07, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

        Re: My latest LEGO room in order —Ted Michon
   (...) James- Nice job. It looks like a fun and comfortable place to "work". We haven't had our LEGO space that orderly for 10 years. But: You do have room for more LEGO in the room! Check out all that unused space between the ceiling joists. -Ted (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.storage, FTX)