 Storage / 1590
    Perfect sort of pieces for vacation —Patrick J. Levy
   Hi, I have lot of legos pieces (almost technic - about 10.000 items) an I have a major problem. When I am at home, it´s ok i have all my legos near me, but when I go travel for a weekend, for instance, obviosly I can´t take it all with me. So the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Perfect sort of pieces for vacation —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) You can't take your whole collection, and if you did- why go on vacation? (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.storage)