 Storage / 1563
  Re: "Reusable" Containers for Storage

(...) My primary factor, at the moment, is cost. I have a large enough collection that better storage is necessary (how large, exactly, I'm not sure - it's big enough to fill a good-sized, non-walk-in closet), but I don't have the money to go to (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: "Reusable" Containers for Storage

(...) Definitely sounds like the right method for you. If it fits in a non-walkin closet, your collection is probably under 100,000 pieces. At that size, your method has low cost, can be stored in a decent space (with good neatness) and sorting and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.storage)