 Storage / 1558
    Re: Does IRIS have a website and have their molds changed recently? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I know that Iris had a (mostly useless) English-language Website in January. I don't know what happened to it. But I recall that it said that Iris prides itself on coming up with [a large number] new molds every year (month?). They seem to be (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Does IRIS have a website and have their molds changed recently? —danny staple
    The biggest problem here is, we are Lego builders. We know uniformity, modularity, flexibility and good moulding when we see it - it is exactly what we expect from Lego. And no storage system comes close to Lego in those terms, although Lego dont (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.storage)