 Storage / 1543
Re: Spice Rack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Peter Reid wrote:
Last weekend, I had a break from my preferred Lego theme (robots), and decided
to do something useful for in the kitchen. Without further ado, I present the
Spice Rack (mark I):

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=133987<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1273376>>

And all done in yellow and black ... of course!

JB