 Storage / 1499
  Re: Plano 3700 & Sterilite 66 qt - other recommended combinations?

(...) I use the Plano 3700 (I've noticed that they use this model number for both the 24 and 48 compartment models - odd) boxes too and I have a couple of 58 qt. Sterilite bins. I've never tried putting one in the other, though. What I would like to (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Plano 3700 & Sterilite 66 qt - other recommended combinations?

(...) Actually, Plano makes something like that - at Menards here in the midwest, you can sometimes find large red plastic boxes that hold three of the 3700's & two of the smaller 3450's (which incidently also come in two slightly different forms: (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Plano 3700 & Sterilite 66 qt - other recommended combinations?

(...) I have a Plano fishing tackle box that holds three 3700s in a slideout fashion. Not real effective for mass storage though. I also have some plastic shelving that is tall enough for the 3700s to stand vertically like books which is how most of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)