 Storage / 1467
  Re: How I store my Lego

On Thu, October 7, 2004 8:00 am, Peter Roberts said: (...) Are you going to make that folder public? I really need to think up storage for our Lego. I know we are in the tens of thousands. I have a number of transparent plastic bins, some sorter (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: How I store my Lego

(...) It is now. (...) I can't help you with tens of thousands, sorry. (...) I hate it when that happens (...) That's normal. The obvious solution would be to stop them coming, but excluding kids from your Lego collection seems a bit selfish and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.storage)