 Storage / 1454
  Hooray, shelves!

Two weeks ago, I moved to Berkeley, CA. I shipped almost 300 pounds of LEGO to my new apartment. (URL) A few of the boxes> For two weeks, my bins just sat in the unshelved closet or on the floor. (URL) Bins everywhere> Since there was some randomly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: Hooray, shelves!

Sweet setup, Bram. There's nothing like settling into a new building workshop. Happy building! -Teddy (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.storage, FTX)