 Storage / 1440
1439  |  1441
Subject:
Akro-Mils Cabinets at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:49:22 GMT

I really like the big Akro-Mils 64-, 44-, and 24-drawer cabinets.  You can beat
up on the polyethylene drawers all you like and they come back for more.  Pick
some up if you can get your hands on them for cheap.  I've had some trouble
getting them myself.

My local Ace carries the 64-drawer Akro-Mils cabinets for nineteen bucks
apiece--a bit steep.  Lately I've been finding the 44-drawer version at
Southeastern Targets (VA, NC) for twelve bucks--better.  I haven't checked in
person, but when I called my hometown Target (MA), they said they didn't carry
it.  Can anyone report a sighting of this creature at your nearby evil big box?

Can't wait to get home and use the ones I managed to wedge into my trunk.

-Teddy