 Storage / 1337
1336  |  1338
Subject:
akro-mils 64 drawer storage center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:29:39 GMT

I came across one of these at a wally world the other day. 64 small drawers,
arranged 8x8, with the slots on the back for wall hanging. price about $12.
Each of the drawers can be divided to give 2 sections. There are a few dividers
molded into the back frame, but nowhere enough to divide all the drawers. I
would think you make more dividers from card stock or heavy posterboard
(thereby yielding a maximum of 128 storage slots).

Akro-Mils 64 Drawer Storage Center, model 10764

Is this a new model, or have I just missed noticing it before ?

Ray