 Storage / 1274
    Re: Brick Sorting —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) The boxes work out great! I served no wine, but if that had helped the crowd comming I certainly would have :) It was hosted at my office and we took what we could find, so despite the type of glass used it's Cola... But if you ever show up (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Brick Sorting —David Koudys
   (...) Those containers are very similar to the ice cream containers that I use for my brick storage. I can't remember the name of the brand off the top of my head, but the ice cream comes in these square containers that stack very nicely together, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)