 Storage / 1220
    Re: Silly storage question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, I went back last nite and dug in my 1x2 bin to the very bottom where I had the last few stacks of 1x2s that I put together in 1998. I took some apart. Much to my dismay, some of them have cracks! Not just stretching but actual cracks on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Silly storage question —Scott Costello
   First off Larry "Just say no to crack", secondly I am also of the school of thought that says store your bricks unattatched. I have found that standard bricks actually will stack very nicely, even unattatched if they are bound in a tight spot. I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)