 Storage / 1166
Re: Updated LEGO storage, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:20:29 GMT

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

For those interested in my latest LEGO storage solution, I have a brief
paragraph at the top of this page:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/storage.html

Nice.  There's even good, solid model storage space on top. . .

This is a setup that looks like it would look "cooler" with labels like
the Onyx labels
http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm
but that might actually be less user-friendly than the current system,
which has great simplicity (especially if, as appears to be the case, rows
are of bricks of one size, while columns are bricks of one color).

--
TWS Garrison (whose storage system is terrible. . .)
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/