 Storage / 1107
    Re: Attic Heat —Thomas Stangl
   Almost all of my Lego from my childhood was stored in an attic for 10 years in Northern Virginia, which can get pretty hot in the summer. The attic had a fan, but if you went searching for something up there in July, you found it FAST, or you came (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Attic Heat —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Here's an update: It was 101 degrees here today and when I found my first melted crayon of the year in the car, it reminded me to check on some stray LEGO pieces in the glove compartment. They were fine. Maggie (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.storage)