 Storage / 1066
1065  |  1067
Subject:
Storage bins from BIG LOTS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 04:22:02 GMT

Well I'm going to attempt to sort my collection again.

I've been looking for some inexpensive clear bins with lids and had just
about given up. I was going to fall back on those Ziplock plastic storage
containers, you get 5 of them for around $3.25, for the small stuff.

I swung by a nearby Big Lots, used to be Pic N Save, for one last look.
Success!! I found some bins the size of small shoeboxes for 79 cents a pop.
They're stackable and will hold a descent amout of bricks.

BTW: Is Big Lots owned by the same parent company that owns KB Toys?

Daniel #574