 Storage / 1003
    RE: Akro-Mils —Mark & Milissa Millère
   Andreas Our Wally worlds still carry most of them in the state of SC. Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Akro-Mils —Andreas Stabno
   (...) A bit delayed response by me, but thanks for all of your help. I went back to our local Wal-Mart and lo and behold, they had some in stock. I'm now a lean, mean sorting machine. Compartmentalize well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)